Full Mouth Reconstruction
If your smile has been ravaged by time, our Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction expert can help. Your oral health and general health are closely linked. When you have suffered from extensive decay, periodontal disease or dental trauma, your overall health can be affected. Periodontal disease can leave you more prone to cardiovascular disease while tooth loss can increase your risk of obesity. Our Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction expert can help.
We offer holistic full mouth reconstruction treatments that can help you recover your dental and overall health. Each treatment we offer is designed to complement other treatments and promote smile health. We address functional, health and cosmetic concerns to restore not just your smile but also your confidence. Because our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Los Angeles takes your smile health seriously, we may recommend a series of appointments that include diagnostics, treatments and follow-ups that can help you get and stay on the right track.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Los Angeles
Our Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction expert may recommend a variety of treatments and procedures that include:
• Periodontal treatments, which can combat infection and disease and restore gum health and lost tissue and preserve your overall dental health
• Tooth-colored fillings, which can be used to correct decayed or damaged teeth without any of the risks that are associated with amalgam fillings
• Teeth whitening, which can brighten your whole smile and turn back the hands of time for a more youthful, attractive appearance
• Porcelain veneers, which our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Los Angeles can use to correct diverse cosmetic flaws and transform even dull, lifeless teeth to bright, luminous smiles
• Dental implants, which can be used just like natural teeth to replace both the visible part of the tooth and the underlying root structure for a healthy alternative to other tooth replacement options
• Dental bridges and dentures, which can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth in a row or an entire smile full of teeth for improved dental and overall health
Contact our office today to learn more or to schedule your appointment with our Los Angeles holistic dentist.